Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2012 New York Fashion Week




























I was so happy when I heard that Theophilus London performed at Rebecca Minkoff's 
Fall 2012 Fashion Show. In case you didn't know I am a big fan of Theophilus London , and I absolutely love  Rebecca Minkoff. This was a match made in heaven for me and I'm a little bit sad that I wasn't there to witness this event. 
This Ready to Wear Collection screamed bold, chic, glamour! 
Even though she used a lot of jewel tones , mixtures of different patterns and silhouettes her collection still managed to be cohesive.
Her patterns were abstract and she somehow managed to add snake prints and sequence to the collection. 
Overall, this collection was a success and I can't wait to see what she has in store for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment